Rushcreek Township is accepting bids for hauling 1,500 tons of crushed asphalt from CRC, 399 Haul Road, Columbus to 213 Marietta Street, Bremen. Bids will be opened on November 7th at 7pm at the Township office. A minimum of 800 tons must be delivered by December 14th with the remainder completed by January 31, 2019. Contact Doug Hintz, 740-569-7181 Extension #11.
Bid Specs for hauling 1500 tons crushed asphalt from CRC, 399 Haul Road, Columbus to Rushcreek Township facility located at 213 Marietta Street, Bremen, Ohio.
• Sealed bids clearly marked BID must be at the Township office for the bid opening.
• Sealed bid must include Proof of Liability Insurance (1 Million) AND Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation Certificate.
• Bid Opening - November 7th @ 7pm.
• A minimum of 800 tons must be delivered by December 14th at 3pm which should include all material, billing, & weight tickets.
• The complete contract must be finalized by January 31, 2019.
• All weight tickets must be received and details finalized by Road Superintendent, Doug Hintz. 740-569-7181 Extension #11.
• Random weight checks will be made to verify accuracy.
• CRC will directly bill Rushcreek Township for the material.
Rushcreek Township Trustees will hold a Work Session on November 7th at 6:30pm. The meeting will be held at the Township office, 213 Marietta Street. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss Fire Fighter hour requirements.
Rushcreek Township Fiscal Officer is accepting resumes for the position of an assistant. Candidates must have governmental accounting and compatible software skills along with excellent organizational skills. Must be bondable. Duties include but not limited to assisting with accounting, payroll, minutes and office responsibilities. Hours are flexible. Please send resumes to P.O. Box 88, Bremen, OH 43107. Salary to commensurate with experience. Questions: 740-569-7181 Ext. #10.
ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT OF RUSHCREEK TOWNSHIP
The 2017 Annual Financial Report of Rushcreek Township was filed with the Auditor of the State of Ohio. The report is available online or for public viewing by contacting the Township office for an appointment at 740-569-7181 Ext. 10. Rushcreek Township Trustees hold regular monthly meetings at 7pm on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month of each month at 213 Marietta Street, Bremen. The public is invited to attend.
Connie S. Moyer, Rushcreek Township Fiscal Officer
RUSHCREEK TOWNSHIP STATE AUDIT
January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2016 - view audit
January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2014 - view audit
Trustee Chad Ashbaugh
Trustee Lisa Burnworth
Term Expires 12/31/2021
Term Expires 12/31/2021
Fiscal Officer Connie S. Moyer
Term Expires 03/31/2020
Fire Chief William Duvall
Bremen-Rushcreek Fire Department
Fairfield County, Ohio
Trustee Dave Myers
Term Expires 12/31/2019