Duties of the Board of Zoning Appeals
1. To hear and decide appeals where it is alleged there is an error in any order, requirements, decision, or determination made by the Zoning Inspector.
2. To authorize such variance from the terms of the Rushcreek Township Zoning Laws as will not be contrary to the public interest where, owing to the special conditions, a literal enforcement of Rushcreek Township Zoning Laws will result in unnecessary hardship, and so that the spirit of the laws shall be observed and substantial justice done.
3. To grant conditional zoning permits as specified elsewhere in Rushcreek Township Zoning Laws and under the conditions specified and such additional safeguards as will uphold the intent of the laws.
4. To authorize the substitution of non-conforming uses in accordance with Section 5.6B or the expansion of a building containing a non-conforming use in accordance with Section 5.6C.
5. Duties of Zoning Inspector, Board of Zoning Appeals, Legislative Authority and Courts on Matters of Appeal